Though we do our best to prevent accidents and mishaps, sometimes they are unavoidable. For when you or your family needs emergency dental car in Gurnee, Illinois, depend on Northwestern Dental Group and our services. Contact our professional team at 847-505-0775 and we will help you schedule an appointment. We will also guide you through steps you will need to take to help prevent damage and further injury, until you are able to come in and meet with our dentists.
There are many different reasons why a patient may need emergency care, including:
- A partially (extruded) or fully (knocked-out) displaced tooth
- Abnormally long or painful tooth or jaw pain
- Severe chips or breaks in the enamel
- Cuts to the tongue, gums, lips, cheeks or other soft, oral structures
- The appearance of fractures or cracks in the hard tissue
- A fallen-out or misaligned filling, crown, bridge, or otherwise failed prosthetics
Keep in mind that if your injuries extend beyond the teeth and mouth and into the head or neck, it may be best to first visit with an instant or emergency care facility. Once a patient has seen with a general practitioner, we will be happy to take a look at any oral damage.